The Foundation for Development of Democratic Rights (DemNet) is looking for interns for the project Celebrating Solidarity.The international project is ongoing in six countries, we map bottom-up, grass-root solidarity initiatives, and actions in times of crisis, tell their stories, and share them on a new digital storytelling platform using cross-media tools.
- – Conducting interviews; primarily with members and volunteers of bottom-up non-formal activist groups helping refugees, and with some of their beneficiaries.
- – Identifying interviewees, contacting them, and scheduling interviews for the reporter working on the story of Austrian volunteers and non-formal groups helping Hungarian refugees in 1956/57.
- – Post-production of sound recordings, uploading, archiving, writing leads, transcripts for the translators, translating, coordinating translations.
- – Identifying and acquisition and archiving pictures.
- – Creating social media content (Facebook, Tumblr), administration of ads.
Sound editing and post-production know-how and experience are not needed.
YOU WILL LEARN SOUND RECORDING, SOUND-EDITING AND POST-PRODUCTION BASICS AND
GAIN EXPERIENCE IN
- – conducting interviews, identifying and contacting interviewees,
- – digital storytelling, basic information design
- – social media and non-profit online marketing.
We provide full administration of your internship for your universtiy (if needed), references, and all possible credits on your LinkedIn profile. We cannot provide salary of any kind.
Start: March 2017
Duration: 3-12 months
Application: send your CV and motivation letter by February 28 to email@example.com